The history of Leonardi Wood
Leonardi Wood was born in 1953 of an idea of Bruno Leonardi and Serafino Marchetti. Originally the firm was a brush factory, but over the years the products have changed into small wooden handicrafts.
In 1990 the company was handed down from Bruno to his Sons, Danilo and Arrigo. They are carrying out the industry started form their Father with passion and dedication finding a place in the market of gifts. Nowadays the firm has 12 employees and provides more than 500 shops.